Logo

Tradie gets junk caught in belt sander

by / 0 Comments / 6587 View / September 7, 2019

An 18 year old tradie from Sydney has been rushed to hospital after a nasty accident with a belt sander.

His pants were caught in the belt sander, resulting in lacerations to his genitals.

Ambulance crews attended the scene in Mosman on Friday and took the poor tradie to Royal Northshore Hospital.

The belt sander was removed in hospital and he has since been discharged.

SafeWork NSW are now investigating.

We sure hope the bloke is on the mend and has no permanent damage.

Your Commment

Email (will not be published)

2 Shares 8.3K views
Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap